97.3 KISSFM's House of Prom dress drive is back for the 5th year! Every year House of Prom becomes even bigger and this year is no different!
The event is designed to help girls who might not go to the prom due to the high cost of purchasing a brand new dress. 97.3 KISSFM collects new/gently used prom, bridesmaid and evening gowns from our listeners in the Savannah area. Once collected we will have a ONE DAY PROM DRESS SALE on Saturday, March 2nd at Tanger Outlets. Same location as last year, in the old Papaya – across from Great American Cookie.
Each dress will be sold for a donation of $9.73 ($10 after tax). The money collected will all go to the Savannah Rape Crisis Center.
We're accepting donations now at these locations*:
- Monday – Friday the radio station, 245 Alfred St. in Savannah
- Guest Services at Tanger Outlets 200 Tanger Outlets Blvd in Pooler
- Kathi Rich Clothing 2515 Abercorn St. in Savannah
- Barbara Braziel 6555 Abercorn St. Ste 105 in Savannah
* Please drop off your new/gently used bridesmaid, prom, and evening gowns before February 27th.
Photo: Getty Images