Wayne Township, Indiana, firefighters woke up in the middle of the night to a woman frantically pushing their doorbell. The woman was upset and saying she needed treatment. Not for herself, but for her pet raccoon. She said the raccoon had been exposed to a large amount of marijuana.
… The firefighters could tell that the raccoon was lethargic and met all of the symptoms that typically arise when someone’s been exposed to marijuana. A fire department spokesman said the firefighters felt bad because there wasn’t much they could do except let time take its course.