Johnny Depp isn’t look so hot these days. Fans are questioning the trouble actor’s health after photos of him appearing “ill” and “gaunt” were flagged by Instagram users.
Depp posed with fans at a Four Seasons hotel in St. Petersburg, Russia, last week, looking much thinner than usual.
- “I think my hero looks ill,” one user commented on Facebook of the shared fan photo.
- Other comments included, “He looks thin” and “F-k me is that Johnny Depp?”
- Depp is traveling with his band the Hollywood Vampires.
- It is unclear what’s caused his physical transformation, but it has been a rough year for the actor. In 2017, he and Amber Heard went through a contentious divorce in which she accused him of physical and emotional abuse.
- More recently, he has faced a series of lawsuits, including one with his former managers who he claim spent and loaned millions of dollars of his money without his approval.
Johnny Depp is not doing well guys. pic.twitter.com/A4Ag3OAolz— Corby Davidson (@corbydavidson) June 2, 2018