Parents! Don't let your kids eat Dragon's Breath

posted by Mark Robertson - 

MOTHER WARNS AGAINST 'DRAGON'S BREATH' SNACK AFTER SON HOSPITALIZED

 A Florida mother is warning against a snack called "Dragon's Breath," which is infused with liquid nitrogen, after her son was recently hospitalized after eating it. Racheal McKenny let her son try Dragon's Breath when he asked for it while they were at a mall in Jacksonville last week, along with her husband and other child. Dragon's Breath is coated in liquid nitrogen, which lets those who eat it blow "smoke" out of their nose and mouth. McKenny wrote that as they were driving home, her son Johnny, who has asthma, starting coughing, at first intermittently, but then so much that he was having trouble catching his breath. They took Johnny to a nearby fire station, where paramedics started him on treatment before taking him to a hospital. She said her son is now doing well, but she wants to warn against anyone with even mild asthma eating Dragon's Breath, since liquid nitrogen can irritate the airways.

title

Content Goes Here