Appling Christian Academy will resume classes on Friday.
Ash Tree Learning Center Academy will be closed through Friday.
Beaufort County Schools will be closed through Friday.
Benedictine Military School will remain closed through the rest of the week.
Bethesda Academy will remain closed through Friday.
Blessed Sacrament School, St. James School and St. Peter the Apostle School in Chatham County will remain closed through Friday, September 6
Bryan County Schools will be closed Tuesday-Friday for both staff and students.
Bulloch County Schools will be open on a normal schedule on Friday, September 6
Calvary Day School will be closed Tuesday-Friday.
Central Texas College @ Fort Stewart/Hunter Army Airfield will cancel all classes the rest of the week.
Economic Opportunity Authority For Savannah-Chatham County Area, Inc. (EOA) Head Start/Early Head Start Chatham will be closed to students through Friday, Sept. 6.
Effingham County schools will be back in session Friday, Sept. 6th.
Georgia Southern University - Armstrong, Statesboro, and Liberty campuses - will be closed Friday.
Hancock Day School will be closed Friday.
Hampton County School District 1 will resume on Friday.
Hampton County School District 2 will resume on Friday.
Jasper County Disabilities & Special Needs in Ridgeland will reopen Monday
Kicklighter Academy and Kicklighter Resource Center, Inc. will be closed Friday, Sept. 6.
Liberty County Schools will be closed Friday.
Memorial Day School will be closed Friday.
Montessori Academy of Savannah will be closed Friday.
Saint Vincent’s Academy in Savannah will be closed Friday.
Savannah-Chatham County Public Schools will close all schools and facilities through Friday.
Savannah State University campus closed Friday. Online classes will be held.
Savannah Technical College will be closed through Saturday.
Screven County schools will be open Friday, September 6th
St. John Academy Classes will resume Monday, Sept. 9.
South University Savannah will be closed Friday.
Technical College of the Lowcountry will reopen at 8 a.m., Monday, September 9.
Thomas Heyward Academy will be closed Friday.
USC-Salkehatchie campus will resume normal operations on Friday, Sept. 6
- Sidney Lanier Bridge in Brunswick is open.
- Talmadge Bridge in Savannah is open.
- Recorder's Court of Chatham County Closed Friday
- Savannah HIlton Head Int's Airport is open and fully functioning.
- Live Oak Public Libraries will reopen on Saturday, September 7, 2019, with exceptions.
- All Beaufort County Convenience Centers will reopen Saturday, September 7 from 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Beaufort County government offices and facilities are scheduled to reopen according to their normal operating hours on Monday, September 9, to include library branches and park and recreation facilities.
- All Goodwill Southeast Georgia stores will resume normal business hours on September 5th, with the exception of the Outlet and Wilmington Island store.
- Goodwill Southeast Georgia Job centers will also open Friday, September 6th at 9:00 am.
- All St. Joseph's/Candler Primary Care and Specialty Care offices in Georgia will be open Friday. We are still assessing South Carolina offices
- :Palmetto Animal League Adoption Center reopens Friday but the community clinic reopens Mondau
Chatham County offices will resume normal business hours on Friday, September 6, 2019.
Chatham County Courts are closed through Friday, September 6, and will resume normal hours on Monday, September 9, 2019.
Hilton Head Island Town Hall operation will resume 8 a.m. Monday, September 9.
Most Kroger stores have already reopened.