My Dog Turned on My Stove and almost burned my house down

Most of us dog owners are concerned about coming home and finding a pillow torn to pieces or perhaps a little gift left for us on the living room floor. This Michigan pet owner almost didn't have a home to come back to.

His German Shepherd got into a lot of trouble and it's all on video thanks to his home security camera.

He shared it online and you can see his dog on her hind legs by the stove. Watch as her nose nudges the dial turning on the gas and lighting it. His other dog Hendrix looked like he better get far away.

The fire ignited a case of soda that was sitting on the stove and as the flames rose up, cans of soda began to explode. 

Thankfully, the flames extinguished themselves and damage was minimal

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content