3 displaced after house fire in Savannah

March 29, 2020 at 9:27 AM EDT - Updated March 29 at 9:27 AM

SAVANNAH, Ga. (WTOC) - Three people have been displaced after an early morning house fire in Savannah.

Savannah Fire responded to the 100 Block of W. Gordon around 4:35am Sunday morning.

According to officials at the scene, the fire extended to the upper floors and caused smoke damage throughout the house.

Firefighters say the fire appears to have started in the basement laundry room.

No one was injured.

Photo: Getty Images

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content

98.7 The River · Savannah's Best Variety of the 80's, 90's and Today!
Listen Now on iHeartRadio