The Annual St Patrick’s Day Parade begins at 10:15 AM on Friday, March 17th and travels through downtown Savannah. The parade begins at Abercorn and Gwinnett Street and proceeds north on Abercorn Street to Broughton Street, turning east on Broughton Street to East Broad Street, north on East Broad Street to Bay Street, west on Bay Street to Bull Street, and south on Bull Street to end at Bull and Harris Street. Thousands of spectators annually line the parade route.
2017 St. Patrick’s Day Festival
The Annual St Patrick’s Day Festival begins at 10:00 AM on Thursday, March 16th and ends at midnight on the morning of March 19th, 2017. The Festival Area crowds can require road closures in the interest of public safety.
- River Street Parking Lots will close at 4pm on Wednesday, March 15th and will remain closed throughout the festival.
- River Street will close at 10am on Thursday, March 16th to all vehicular traffic and will remain closed throughout the festival.
- Bay Street may close as needed for pedestrian safety as early as 4pm on Thursday, March 16th.
- City Market area streets will close as needed for pedestrian safety as early as 4pm on Thursday, March 16th. ( Impacted streets include Congress , Bryan, St Julian, Barnard
- Deliveries to festival area businesses will occur from 6 am to 8 am March 17th and from March 18th and 19th from 7am to 10am.
FOR INFORMATION ON SHUTTLES AND FERRIES CLICK HERE
To access the Savannah Police St. Patrick's Day website information click the link below.
For live event road closures, click below