Facebook Live, for all its problems, may have just saved a girl’s life. Authorities used the streamed video — which Facebook didn’t immediately remove — to locate and ultimately rescue her. The trouble started when the unnamed Georgia teenager ingested multiple pills before putting a plastic bag over her head in a Live video last week. After a friend called 911, a sheriff’s deputy made his way to the house where he found the girl alive but unresponsive. She’s expected to make a full recovery.
Content Goes Here