In my podcast "Wheels Up" I take you behind some of the headlines of the offbeat stories we hear involving airlines, airplanes and passengers.
In this installment:
- are we safer now in the air than we were on 9/11?
- a man exhibiting strange behavior won't sit in his seat and growls at the crew
- a woman who showed up at the gate too late to fly but her bags were already on board so she told the agent there was a bomb in her bags!
- Southwest says no more alcohol service on flights until next year
- After being told they faced a $200 montly incrrease in their insurance, more than 4000 Delta employees instead opt for the vaccine
- Who was Ben Sliney and why should we care?