In this latest installment of "Wheels Up," taking you behind the headlines of stories from and about the airline industry, we discuss:
- An angry passenger on JetBlue tries to storm the cockpit during the flight and attempts to choke a flight attendant with his own tie
- Did you know the airlines do not share their individual "no fly lists"? The head of Delta thinks they should (So do I.)
- Which airline says they may have to cut back on flights because of lack of staff?
- Why is a woman who wants to put her carry-on bag under her seat deemed a security risk and escorted off the plane?
- When should you book your holiday travel and what are some tips for getting the best fares?
We always talk with iHeart Airline Expert (and former airline executive) Jay Ratliff for all the information. Check out the new installment here or wherever you get your podcasts.