HOW YOU EAT AN OREO COOKIE SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT YOU
Psychologists have discovered that the manner in which people eat Oreo cookies provides great insight into their personalities. Choose which best describes your favorite method of eating Oreos.
• The whole thing This means you consume life with abandon, you are fun to be with, exciting, carefree with some hint of recklessness. You are totally irresponsible.
• One bite at a time. You are lucky to be one of the 5.4 billion other people who eat their Oreos this very same way. Just like them, you lack imagination, but that’s okay, not to worry, you’re normal.
• Slow and Methodical. You follow the rules. You’re very tidy and orderly. You’re very meticulous in every detail with every thing you do to the point of being anal retentive and irritating to others.
• Feverous Nibbles. Your boss likes you because you get your work done quickly. You always have a million things to do and never enough time to do them.
• Dunked. Every one likes you because you are always up beat. You like to sugar coat unpleasant experiences and rationalize bad situations into good ones. You are in total denial about the shambles you call a life.
• Twisted apart, the inside, and then the cookie. You have a highly curious nature. You take pleasure in breaking things apart to find out how they work, though not always able to put them back together, so you destroy all the evidence of your activities.
• Twisted apart, the inside, and then toss the cookie. You are good at business and take risk that pay off. You take what you want and throw the rest away. You are greedy, selfish, mean, and lack feelings for others.
• Just the cookie, not the inside. You enjoy pain. You can chase away depression, stop the jitters and get rid of stress just by picking the right foods.