Jay Leno is sharing new details about the injuries he sustained during the car fire at his garage. The comedian and classic car lover suffered third-degree burns and may need skin grafts. He explained that he was at his Burbank, California, garage on Saturday, fixing his 1907 White Steam Car, which had a clogged fuel line. He said there was a fuel leak and gas sprayed on his face and hands. A spark triggered an explosion, which then set the TV personality on fire.
… Leno credited a friend for saving him from more serious injuries. He jumped on the former Tonight Show host, smothering the flames.