This is the latest installment of my "Wheels Up!" podcast which takes you behind the headlines of some of the more offbeat and unusual stories from or about the airline industry. Among the topics:
- A women onboard a Southwest flight from Texas to Ohio she tries opening the emergency exit mid-flight frightening the passengers and biting one person who tried to restrain her
- Why Frontier Airlines drops their customer service phone line.
- Why a man going through the TSA line at his airport is found to have a live cat in his luggage.
- Air India comes up with one of the most unusual and confusing dress code for its employees: no gray hair, no pearls, and men with a receding hairline should shave their heads
- Did JetBlue really hire a convicted felon as a pilot?
Click the link and enjoy this latest installment. You can also listen on the iHeartRadio app and go back to past episodes!