On my "Wheels Up!" podcast we take you behind the headlines of some of the unusual airline stories in the news. Together with former airline executive Jay Ratliff we give you a more fuller picture of what really was going on. In this installment:
- A couple leaves their baby at the airport check-in when they don't have a ticket for him
- The flight attendant who went viral sitting in the aisle to comfort a nervous passenger in distress
- Can you get better treatment onboard if you are dressed up rather than dressed down?
- Which airline was just rated the worst in America, and why?
- What is the future of a single pilot cockpit on domestic flights?