1/6/2018 - The Truman Pkwy. has reopened from President St. to Abercorn.
Chatham Area Transit (CAT) service is suspended again on Saturday, Jan. 6th.
Ameris Bank will reopen at 11 a.m. on Fridat
Beaufort County offices/convenience centers will be re-open today at 12:00PM.
- Boland Eye Center will be closed Thursday, Jan. 4. and will reopen Friday.
- Carver State Bank will reopen Friday, Jan. 5 at 11 a.m.
- CAT services will be suspended Friday, Jan. 5
- Chatham County Courts will reopen Friday, Jan. 5 at noon.
- Chatham Oral Surgery will reopen Friday, Jan. 5.
- City of Hinesville will return to normal operating hours on Friday
- Coastal Center for Developmental Services will remain closed Friday, Jan. 5. Staff will report at 10 a.m.
- Curtis V. Cooper Primary Health Care, Inc. will be closed Thursday and will reopen for extended business hours on Friday from 8-5 and the following Monday and Wednesday from 8-7.
- Dr Arnold Negrin will remain closed 1/4. Will offer extended hours on Saturday 1/6 as walk-in clinic.
- Dr. Christopher Kuettner closed Thursday, Jan. 4. Reopening Friday.
- Fitness on Broughton will open Thursday from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. and at 10 a.m. on Friday.
- Fort Pulaski will remain closed on Thursday. The park anticipates a delayed opening on Friday.
- Frank Callen Boys & Girls Club will open tomorrow, Friday, January 5th from 1pm - 6pm.
- Godley Station Animal Hospital will have delayed hours Friday (12 p.m.-6 p.m.)
- Godley Station Dental in Pooler will be closed Friday, Jan. 5
- Hardeeville City Council meeting canceled and rescheduled for Tuesday, Jan. 9 at 6 p.m.
- Health Departments in Camden, Glynn, and McIntosh counties and district offices will open at 8 a.m. Friday. Health departments in Bryan, Chatham, Effingham, and Liberty counties will open at 1 p.m. Long County Health Department has not been open on Fridays due to staffing issues and will not be open this Friday.
- Hilton Head Island Town Hallwill remain closed Thursday, 1/4/2018, but will re-open Friday, Jan. 5 at 8 a.m.
- Dr. John Northrup's office will remain closed Thursday and will re-open on Friday morning with extended hours.
- Jasper County Board of Disabilities and Special Needs will be closed Friday, Jan. 5
- Live Oak Public Libraries are back open
- National Museum of the Mighty Eighth Air Force - Hours of operation - Thursday (noon-4 p.m.), Friday (11 a.m.-4 p.m.), Saturday (10 a.m.-4 p.m.), Sunday (normal hours - 9 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Optim Health Surgery Center, Optim Pain Management (Savannah and all other locations resuming normal business times), Optim Orthopedics (Savannah, Pooler, Hinesville, Rincon, and Bluffton - all other locations resuming normal business times. Optim Therapy (Savannah, Pooler, and Rincon - all other locations resuming normal business times), Optim Imaging, Coastal Imaging, Brunswick location - all opening at 10 a.m. Friday. Optim Therapy in Statesboro will open at 8 a.m. Friday.
- Savannah Pediatrics in Pooler is closed on Friday, Jan. 5.
- Savannah Schools Federal Credit Union will reopen Friday, Jan. 5 at 1 p.m.
- Summit Cancer Care Savannah offices will open at 10 a.m. Friday. Statesboro office will be closed.
- YMCA of Coastal Georgia - Richmond Hill YMCA will be open for regular operating hours. No child watch. Holiday camp will be offered starting at 7 a.m. Friday. Statesboro Family YMCA will be open for regular operating hours. All Chatham County YMCA facilities will be open for regular operating hours, but Pryme Tyme is canceled. Habersham YMCA and West Chatham YMCA Full Day Child Care is closed. Holiday camp will be available at both Habersham and West Chatham YMCAs with a delayed start time of 9 a.m. The Effingham County YMCA will be open for regular operating hours. Y school and Pre-K will be closed. Child Watch and Holiday camp will be available with a delayed start time of 9 a.m. Pryme Tyme is canceled. Golden Isles YMCA will be open for regular operating hours. AM and PM Pryme Tyme is canceled. Holiday camp will be offered starting at 6:30 a.m. McIntosh County YMCA will be open for regular operating hours.
- Wesley Community Centers of Savannah, Inc. and all programs including Lady Bamford Center will be closed Friday, Jan. 5.
1/2/2018 @ 8:35am - Here's what WTOC Chief Meteorologist John Wetherbee told us (on NewsRadio WTKS) to expect tomorrow (and Thurs.):