YOUR FAVORITE PET REVEALS YOUR PERSONALITY
In the book 1,001 More Ways To Reveal Your Personality, the author tells how your favorite pet reveals your personality.
• Dogs: You are loyal, affectionate, kind and like to be the center of attention.
• Cats: You are independent, demanding and always land on your feet in bad times.
• Fish: You are quiet, hate to “make waves” with others and adapt easily to most situations.
• Turtle: You live in somewhat of a “shell,” you are a private person and believe “slow and steady wins the race.”
• Horses: You are fun, exciting, like your freedom and don’t mind spending that extra cash to have a good time.
• Birds: You are family-oriented and help out your friends at every opportunity.
• Rabbits: You desire, or come from, a large family, date frequently and always have an excuse or way out when you encounter trouble or a problem.
• Snakes: You are into exotic things and like living on the edge when you can.
• Gerbils/Hamsters: Little things mean a lot to you in life and you don’t always go with the majority.