As part of The United Way of the Coastal Empire's final push to the Victory celebration next Friday, they are partnering with the Savannah Downtown Business Association on this event.
WHO: Savannah Downtown Business Association in partnership with United Way of the Coastal Empire
SmallBizUnited is a fundraising event hosted by Savannah Downtown Business Association in partnership with United Way. It’s a day-long event that encourages people to shop and dine at participating stores and restaurants.
These local businesses will in turn donate some proceeds to support United Way in its effort to improve lives in our community.
The public is encouraged to stop by any of the participating businesses and pick-up a map. Then visit any 3 participating businesses, get the map stamped, complete the entry form on the back of the map, and leave it at your final stop. One lucky (randomly drawn winner) will receive a prize package valued at over $850!!.No purchase is required however, any purchases made at the participating businesses will help us in our effort to improve lives here in our community. For details and a list of participating businesses visit uwce.org/events.
WHEN: Saturday, November 10, 2018
WHERE: Participating businesses:
· AR Workshop – is boutique DIY studio that offers hands-on classes for creating custom home decor from raw materials
· Bar Food - Sleek, contemporary neighborhood hangout featuring Wi-Fi, wine, cocktails & Asian-inspired tapas.
· Frieze – Exotic gift and home décor
· Ghost Coast Distillery - where you will hear about Savannah’s unique history of drinks and revelry, while learning how we create our unique, hand crafted spirits.
· J. Parker - Classic apparel, outerwear & shoes by well-known brands are the draw at this refined establishment.
· Prohibition - Hip bar for cocktails & upscale American eats plus live music in a cozy speakeasy-style space.
· Spa Bleu - A touch of the exotic combined with a variety of European and traditional, organic spa treatments will refine your experience of true 'bleu' southern comfort.
· And MORE (Visit uwce.org/events to see additional businesses)
WHY: Money donated by participating businesses will be used to help children succeed in school, adults provide for their families, and persons with disabilities live independently. Thus far, during the United Way campaign, the community has raised $7,170,335 or 88% toward the $8,133,333 goal.