Ed Sheeran was named one of the 10 Best-Mannered People of 2018 by the National League of Junior Cotillions, an organization that trains young people in self confidence, discipline, character and etiquette.
Ed came in third on the annual list “for demonstrating above-and-beyond kindness to his fans year after year.”
NFL star Drew Brees is No.1 on the list, followed by golfer Justin Thomas. Zendaya hit No. 9 on the list “for inspiring and being a role model to young people.”
The list also includes Mark Wahlberg, Will Smith, NBA star Stephen Curry, pro golfer Lexi Thompson and more.
“The selections are made based on each person’s commitment to honor, dignity, and mannerly conduct,” says President Charles Winters. “We feel these ten individuals have distinguished themselves through excellence of character and conduct and applaud them for their contributions to society.”
CHECK IT OUT
Full Story: The National League of Junior Cotillions
The 10 Best-Mannered People of 2018
- Drew Brees: for exemplary conduct both on and off the field and outstanding contributions to families in need through the Brees Dream Foundation.
- Justin Thomas: for consistently treating his fans and fellow golfers with respect and kindness.
- Ed Sheeran: for demonstrating above-and-beyond kindness to his fans year after year.
- Will Smith: for displaying well-mannered conduct as both a celebrity and father.
- Lexi Thompson: for demonstrating poise and professionalism in the spotlight.
- Mark Wahlberg: for being polite to everyone in his path throughout his acting career.
- Stephen Curry: for responding to a nine-year old fan’s letter with respect and dignity.
- Trevor Lawrence: for setting an excellent example for today’s youth as an athlete and leader.
- Zendaya Coleman: for inspiring and being a role model to young people.
- Jalen Hurts: for demonstrating exemplary character through a challenging transition.
Content Goes Here