The Butterball Turkey Talk-Line is open for the holiday season, ready to help hosts with their turkey questions for Thanksgiving, Friendsgiving, and more. There are many ways you can reach the Butterball Turkey Talk-Line for help, including:
• Amazon Alexa: Users can simply say, “Alexa, ask Butterball…” to enable the Butterball Skill for Amazon Alexa. Once enabled, just ask the Butterball skill your cooking questions and hear Talk-Line experts share answers. Users can even watch how-to videos on compatible Alexa-enabled devices (Echo Show, Echo Spot and Amazon Fire TV).
• Texting 844-877-3456: For the fourth year, people can text in their cooking questions.
• Calling 1-800-BUTTERBALL (800-288-8372): Turkey Talk-Line experts will be available through December 24.
• Live Chat: Engage with turkey experts through Live Chats on Butterball.com
• Social: Help is available through the Butterball Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.