A five-year-old Georgia boy saved his entire family when he awoke to flames in his bedroom. Noah was one of eight family members asleep in their home in Bartow County, Georgia, when he woke up to smoke and flames in the bedroom he shared with his tw-year-old sister. Noah was able to grab his sister and escape through an open window before going back into the home to save his dog. But Noah didn't stop there, he then ran next door to his uncle's house for help. Together, they alerted the rest of the family.