We’re a few weeks into the massive story that is coronavirus. By now the entire globe should know how to properly wash hands. Please take my quiz to see if you’re informed.
• You should scrub your hands for no less than 60 seconds. (False. 20 seconds is the minimum.)
• Warm or hot water is better than cold for washing hands. (False. Cold, warm or hot is fine as long as you’re using soap.)
• Soap and water is the best way to get rid of more germs. (True. Even better than hand sanitizers.)
• It’s OK if you skip washing the backs of your hands. (False. Wash all of your hand.)
• You don’t need to buy antibacterial soap. (True. Regular soap works fine.)
Photo: Getty images