Robert Kraft, owner of the New England Patriots, is one of the most recent additions to Fanatics’ ALL IN Challenge, an organization which takes donations from prominent figures in sports, music, and entertainment and auctions them off to raise money for a variety of food-centric charities. Kraft has decided to auction off his own personal Super Bowl 51 ring.
… According to the description of the ring provided on the auction website, it is made of 10-karat white gold and contains a total weight of 5.1 carats in diamonds.
… Apart from receiving the ring, the winner of the auction will also be getting a round-trip flight to Boston — from anywhere in the continental United States — on Kraft’s own personal private plane. Once in Boston, they will be brought to the Patriots home field of Gillette Stadium and allowed into the team’s trophy room, where Kraft himself will hand over his ring.
Unequivocally the sweetest. With 6:04 left in the third quarter, down 28-3 and facing 4th-and-3 from their own 46-yard line, the greatest comeback in Super Bowl history began. Brady-to-Amendola moved the chains — and minutes later — Brady-to-White started a run of five straight scoring drives and 31 unanswered points. Hightower's strip sack, Edelman's circus catch and Tom-to-Danny for a two-point conversion with less than a minute to play in the game forced the first overtime in Super Bowl history. On the first overtime possession, the Patriots drove 75 yards on eight plays, capped by a James White two-yard touchdown to win the game. Celebrating the Patriots' FIFTH Lombardi Trophy under Robert Kraft's ownership, the ring features 283 diamonds surrounding the Patriots logo and five Lombardi Trophies. The 5.1 carat-weight ring, crafted with 10-karat white gold, was the largest Super Bowl ring created at the time. Robert Kraft's personal Super Bowl LI championship ring is a one-of-a-kind collector's item commemorating one of the greatest franchises in sports history. Here's your chance to go #ALLin on this amazing piece of memorabilia! The top bidder will be flown to Boston on Robert Kraft's private plane from anywhere in the continental U.S. and taken to Gillette Stadium, where they will receive the Super Bowl ring from Kraft himself in the team's trophy room. 100% of the money raised through this Game/Auction will go directly to Feeding America, Meals On Wheels, World Central Kitchen and No Kid Hungry.
- Product ID: 3904693
- 100% of the money raised through this Game/Auction will go directly to Feeding America, Meals On Wheels, World Central Kitchen and No Kid Hungry.
- 5.1 carat weight
- Crafted in 10-karat white gold
- Created by Jostens
- Flight will be round-trip on dates and at times identified by the Donor.
- It is the fifth of Robert Kraft's collection of six Super Bowl rings
- Items and experiences are donated to the All In Challenge Foundation and are subject to availability from donors and others. If any part of an auction prize is not available, Sponsor may substitute a prize, omit a portion of a prize, rescind a sale, and/or issue a partial refund, in whole or in part, in Sponsor's discretion.
- Patriots Chairman and CEO Robert Kraft's personal Super Bowl LI championship ring
- Prize is provided as-is. All In Challenge Foundation makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to its current condition or prior damage, if any.
- Scheduling experiences and events is subject to others' approval and availability. If agreement cannot be reached as to scheduling, Sponsor and donor shall have the final right to determine date, time, and location of any experience or event.
- The custom arbor is inscribed with ''We Are All Patriots 2-3-02'' and ''Greatest Comeback Ever''
- The experience portion of any auction prize is non-transferable and non-sellable.
- The ring celebrates the greatest comeback in Super Bowl history, as the Patriots were down 28-3 late in the third quarter and won 34-28 in overtime
- The ring includes 283 total diamonds – 278 round diamonds and five (5) marquise-cut diamonds
- The winner will be flown to Boston on Robert Kraft's private plane from anywhere in the continental U.S. and taken to Gillette Stadium, where they will receive the Super Bowl ring from Kraft himself in the team's trophy room.
- This auction is not sponsored by, endorsed by, or affiliated with, any non-donor or non-Sponsor entities or brands mentioned or featured in this auction.
- We reserve the right to add or edit prize details during the auction period.
- Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees, and other costs incurred in redeeming the prize, in addition to the winning bid. Any prize delivery that is included is for delivery within the US only.
- Winner must be 18+ years of age or 21+ where required by applicable law; guest age of eligibility is to be determined in collaboration with the donor.
- Winners and guests, if applicable, will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, liability waiver, media release, and/or other agreements, and may be required to successfully complete a background check.
- Delivery Timing: Prize delivery time will be mutually agreed upon and determined at a later date when it is safe to do so.
- Sponsored by All In Challenge Foundation