SCHOOL IS BACK in many places, as more school are reopening this week; let’s not forget the importance of safety for children, fellow students, parents, teachers and other aides. Good Morning America offered some advice for concerned parents, with a focus on how parents can be best prepared to have their child return to school:
- Create an at-home learning space for your child.
- Focus on skills rather than assignments.
- Develop a social life with your kids.
- Stay active with your kids.
- Practice gratitude and focusing on the present.
- Show your kids how you’re processing emotions.
- Be smart with screen time
For more, click HERE