People can make silly decisions when they’re drunk—but this is next level. A college student in the U.K. needed to be rescued by firefighters after getting her legs stuck inside a clothes dryer. Rosie Cole, age 21, says she and her friends were drinking wine and tequila on Tuesday night (September 29th) when she was challenged to try and fit inside the appliance. Cole, who attends University of Hull, says she climbed in legs-first, and even managed to shimmy in her hips before she realized she’d made a terrible mistake. She was unable to uncross her legs inside the dryer and her roommates were unable to free her. Firefighters were able to free Cole within 20 minutes, and of course her friends filmed the whole debacle.