After a fire he thought he lost everything including his 1 year old dog

A man thought he lost everything after a house fire including his dog who bolted out the front door in all the comfusion.

It was two weeks later that someone reported they thought his dog, Marble, was seen inside top floor window of the burned out building....and yes, it was Marble!

Mount Clemons Fire Department were joined with Animal Control officers, who rescued Marble. She had been stuck in the burnt apartment building for two weeks.

Despite having lost everything he’s ever owned, Rasera said he feels blessed.

“That’s a long time in the frigid cold with just a skinny dog,” Rasera said. “As long as I have her and my family, that’s all that matters.”

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content