A house caught on fire in Nashua, New Hampshire, with a 97-year-old woman inside. A passerby saw the flames, broke through the front door, and simply dragged out the chair the resident had been sitting in to watch TV. A neighbor rushed to help pull the woman — still in her chair and still holding the TV remote. It was all caught on video by Lariana Garvis, who happened by. The second rescuer then collapsed and wasn’t breathing. Garvis knows CPR and “just tossed my phone and instantly started [chest] compressions. I kept talking to him. I said ‘listen man, you just saved her. You’re not dying.'” She kept it up until medics arrived and took over as firefighters fought the blaze. Thanks to her quick action, the man survived, and was able to thank her.